Looking for a Summer Job?
Tee Zone Driving Range in Oakvile job positions available. Send your resumes to email@example.com.
Golf Facilities Attendant
Provide assistance to overall day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Meets, greets and welcomes prospective customers / suppliers.
- Ensure that the range is safe, clean, organized and professional conditions exist throughout the day.
- Process financial transactions through POS system.
- Assist customers with purchasing decisions.
- Ensures the highest standards for golf services.
- Assist in the pro shop sales and range maintenance.
- Assist in the performance of daily operations, functions and services, assures high standards and total customer satisfaction.
- Follows general policies, operating procedures and training manuals.
- Maintain teaching aids and equipment inventory in excellent condition.
- Maintains facility cleanliness (includes minor landscaping upkeep)
- Operates various ground maintenance equipment.
- Ensures golf balls are picked, cleaned and dispensers are kept full.
- Balances POS transaction at the end of the shift.
- Perform other duties related to the efficient operation of the facility as needed.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications, & Experience:
- Strong sense of customer service and good organization skills.
- Valid Food Handlers Certificate, if required.
- Valid Smart Serve Certificate (if over 18)
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org